So much ooey gooey chocolate goodness baked into these little guys! Banana bread is so easy to whip up when you have ripe bananas laying around.
This recipe can either be made with one regular loaf pan or a couple of mini loaf pans. The texture of this gluten-free banana bread turns out perfect and I probably could have eaten all three mini loafs in one sitting. Now go grab those bananas and get to baking!
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup dairy-free butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients by hand until well incorporated.
- Pour into greased loaf pan or 3 mini loaf pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour, until browned and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a cooling rack.