Fresh fruit crisps are one of my go to summer desserts and they’re easy to make gluten-free. This one here is absolutely delicious! A little tart, a little sweet and the perfect crumbly topping. This is an all around perfect fruity combo. Just add a little dairy-free coconut cool whip and enjoy.
There’s so many different combinations of fruit that you can use to create crisps. Use whatever whatever fruit might be in season. Let me know in the comments what you end up trying.
Rhubarb Strawberry Raspberry Crisp
- 3 ½ cups rhubarb sliced
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 cup raspberry sliced
- ½ cup sugar*
- 3 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup dairy-free butter cold
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an oval baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine rhubarb, strawberries, raspberries, sugar and flour until well mixed.
- Add the fruit mixture to your prepared baking dish and set aside.
- Combine the topping ingredients to the same bowl as the fruit mixture. Stir together the flour, oats, sugars, cinnamon and salt until well combined.
- Cut butter into small pieces, add to flour mixture and use a pastry cutter or your hands to incorporate the butter to create a crumb mixture.
- Spoon the crumb mixture evenly over the filling.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 45 minutes, until the topping starts to brown and fruit filling is starting to bubble on the sides.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve with dairy-free coconut cool whip or ice cream.
I’d love to hear what your favorite go to summer desserts are. Leave your favorites in the comments below!