National S’mores Day called for S’mores Brownie Cupcakes! These make for a simple gluten-free and dairy-free summer treat. No need to hassle with building a fire when you have these. And it’s extra easy with a Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Brownie Mix.
Gluten-Free S’mores Brownie Cupcakes
Graham Cracker Crust
- ½ cup gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 box Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Brownie Mix
- ⅓ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 ½ – 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and coconut oil until a crumb has formed. Press the mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin to form a thin crust. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Stir in chocolate chips. Divid batter evenly between cupcake liners and bake for 20 – 22 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Gently press down on brownie cupcakes. Top with mini marshmallows and bake for 2 – 3 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.