The easiest and most delicious gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies around! I absolutely love these cookies and they’re always a hit when feeding a crowd. And it doesn’t hurt that this recipe only requires 6 ingredients. Give them a try for yourself, they won’t disappoint!
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips I like to use Enjoy Life brand
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, using a large spoon, mix together peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and baking soda until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop dough onto prepared baking sheets, spacing cookies 2 inches apart. (You can also use a tablespoon measurement to measure you cookie dough – about 1 ½ tablespoonfuls)
- Flatten each slightly. Bake one sheet at a time in oven for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store cookies in a single later in an airtight container, as they can be somewhat delicate.