Gluten-free and vegan with only eight ingredients! Karen from Healthy Gluten Free Family is at it again with her delicious, minimal ingredient, chocolate treats.
This recipe makes 24 cups, enough to store a couple in the fridge for easy snacking and the rest in the freezer.
No Bake Mini Chocolate Pumpkin Cups
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 ¼ tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- Course sea salt or kosher salt for sprinkling
- Place parchment baking cups in mini muffin tins and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, add chocolate chips and almond milk. Stir until the chocolate has melted and mixture well combined.
- Spoon melted chocolate mixture evenly into bottom of lined muffin tin
- Freeze while you prepare the pumpkin layer.
- Set aside remaining melted chocolate for the top layer. Keep on very low heat or remove from heat and place back on very low heat and stir well before adding top layer.
- In a sauce pan over low heat, mix almond butter and coconut oil until well combined and almond butter softens. Add pumpkin puree and stir to combine. Add coconut flour, pumpkin spice and maple syrup. Stir until well combined.
- Remove muffin tins from the freezer and spoon pumpkin layer evenly among muffin tins on top of frozen chocolate base layer.
- Spoon remaining chocolate evenly on top of pumpkin layer.
- Return to freezer for five minutes.
- If topping with sea salt, remove from freezer and top with salt.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes
- Store in refrigerator or freezer. They will stay fresher longer in the freezer.