I didn’t realize how easy baking donut holes were until now! These little guys are so good! You can’t go wrong with the combination of peanut butter and banana, in my opinion.
And with PBfit peanut butter powder, you can keep this donut holes fairly low calorie. Mine were 78 calories. Breakfast is served!
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Banana Donut Holes
- Donut hole pan
- 1 ¾ cup gluten-free flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp PBfit peanut butter powder
- 1 banana mashed
- ½ cup almond milk or milk of choice
- ⅓ cup oil vegetable, coconut, avocado, etc.
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and slightly grease your donut pan, according to the instructions. (I lightly coat mine with butter and flour)
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, brown sugar and PBfit powder. In another bowl, mix together banana, almond milk, oil, egg and vanilla. Pour wet ingredients into dry, and mix on low speed or with a rubber spatula until all ingredients are moistened and combined.
- Scoop batter into a large ziploc bag and snip off the corner. Use the bag to pipe batter into donut hole pan.
- Bake in oven for about 10 – 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow donut holes to cool slightly, then brush on melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Serve warm or cool.