I love breakfast food 😊I could eat these gluten-free banana oatmeal pancakes every morning for breakfast!
With this recipe you can indulge in a pancake breakfast, but still keep it #healthyish 🥞
You could get creative and add some blueberries or dairy-free chocolate chips to the batter to add a little sweetness.
Gluten-Free Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- 2 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a bowel and gently stir together.
- Warm a nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray or add a bit of butter, melt and spread over pan.
- Drop 1/4 cup fulls of batter onto the pan and spread out thinly to about 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until you see bubbles on the surface on the pancake (you will notice the batter start to thicken when it is about ready to flip). Flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Continue to cook the rest of the batter. And serve warm.