Your new go-to weeknight dinner meal is here! These gluten and dairy free Turkey Meatballs. This recipe is quick and easy. It is also very versatile. You can sub out the turkey for ground chicken. These would also be great as an appetizer with dipping sauce or make them a little larger and serve with spaghetti.
I really enjoy serving these meatballs with my favorite gluten-free pasta, topped with this Avocado Basil Pesto.
Here’s everything you’ll need in your kitchen to get this recipe started:
- Ground turkey or ground chicken
- An egg
- Gluten-free breadcrumbs – my favorite is Aleia’s
- Dairy-free parmesan – loving this vegan parmesan
- Olive oil – adds extra moisture
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Black pepper
You can pin this recipe for later here!
Gluten-Free Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb ground turkey or ground chicken
- 1 egg
- ½ cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated dairy-free parmesan see notes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Roll the mixture into small balls. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes and enjoy!