Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad Bowls
I’m always trying to figure out new, easy and #healthyish lunches to prep for work. These gluten and dairy free Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad Bowls are a quick and easy meal prep idea for lunch! This recipe will give you at least four lunches for the work week.
And there’s no need to wait in line for your turn with the office microwaves, as this lunch is served cold!
This lunch comes together easily with:
- A box of gluten-free pasta
- Salad dressing of your choice
I really enjoy using Tessemae’s dressings. They’re dairy-free, gluten-free and Whole30 approved. My other favorite salad dressings are from Primal Kitchen.
Here’s a quick 30 minute way to bake your chicken in the oven:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat your chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt, 1/8 teaspoon paprika, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet covered in foil and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 22 – 26 minutes.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
You can pin this recipe for later here.
Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad Bowl
- 1 box gluten-free pasta
- 2 chicken breasts shredded
- 5 oz spinach
- 4 tbsp salad dressing of choice
- Cook pasta according to directions on box, until al dente.
- Cook your chicken breasts in your preferred method and shred it before setting it aside. See note for cooking chicken in oven.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, shredded chicken, pasta, with salad dressing of your choice.
- Let chill before serving.