I finally have rice crispy treats back in my life thanks to Mom’s Best Cereals! Here’s a couple of other gluten-free crispy rice cereal options: Nature’s Path Crispy Rice Cereal and Barbara’s Brown Rice Crisps.
Here’s everything you’ll need in your kitchen to get started on this treat:
- Gluten-free crispy rice cereal
- Dairy-free butter
You can pin this recipe for later here.
Gluten-Free Cocoa Rice Crispy Treats
- 3 tbsp dairy-free butter
- 5 ½ cups marshmallows
- 6 cups gluten-free crispy rice cereal
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Microwave butter in a large microwave-safe bowl for 45 seconds or until melted. Add marshmallows and toss to coat.
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 45 seconds.
- Add cereal immediately and mix well. When cereal is well coated with marshmallows, transfer to your prepared pan. Press mixture into pan and let cool completely.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!