This is one of our go-to weeknight recipes! Gluten-free Shake and Bake Chicken with a crispy outside and juicy inside. YUM! Plus, it’s all about the easy cleanup with this recipe. You just need a ziploc and a couple foil lined sheet pans. Shake it up, bake it and enjoy!
Here’s everything you’ll need in your kitchen to get going on this Shake & Bake recipe:
- Chicken thighs or drumsticks
- Almond flour
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Olive oil
You can pin this recipe for later here.
Gluten-Free Shake & Bake Chicken
- 4 lbs chicken thighs (boneless or bone in) You can also use chicken drumsticks
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sage
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large ziploc bag, combine all ingredients expect the chicken and oil.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil and drizzle olive oil over each pan.
- Place a couple pieces of chicken in the seasoning bag and shake until coated.
- Place coated chicken on lined pans.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Turn over and bake for another 15 – 20 minutes longer.