The perfect salty and sweet treat in no time! I was so excited to discover dairy-free white chocolate, that I know I wanted to test it out by making Gluten-Free Chocolate Covered Pretzels.
These are a fun treat to decorate with sprinkles for any occasion. And you could package them up for little gifts too!
There’s really no need to follow the directions to a tee with this recipe. Just use enough chocolate to your liking and same goes for the pretzels. This treat is very customizable.
I can’t get enough of these gluten-free pretzels! 👇They’re definitely my favorite.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 1 bag gluten-free pretzels My favorites are Snyder's Gluten-Free
- 4 – 6 oz dairy-free chocolate bars
- sprinkles optional
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, break up the chocolate bars into small pieces so they melt easily. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir for about a minute. The chocolate will continue to melt as you stir. If needed, microwave in 10 second increments until all is melted and smooth.
- Grab a pretzel, holding the bottom of it between your thumb and forefinger, and dip it approximately 3/4 of the way into the warm chocolate to coat it. Lift the pretzel out of the chocolate and gently shake it to allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Immediately cover the chocolate with sprinkles before the chocolate hardens. Place the pretzel on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining pretzels.
- Refrigerate chocolate covered pretzels for 10 minutes for the chocolate to harden. Once chocolate is set, cover tightly and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.