Another round of homemade granola! Here’s an extra easy gluten-free peanut butter granola recipe to add to your collection. I love peanut butter, so this is the perfect granola to have around and drop on top of a bowl of yogurt.
Some delicious add-ins for this granola, after it has cooled, would be: coconut chips, dairy-free chocolate chips, nuts of your choosing or peanut butter chips.
Check out my other recipe for Gluten-Free Vanilla Granola here.
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Granola
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir in peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Mix until well combined and oats are all coated.
- Spread the oats onto your prepared cookie sheet into a thin layer.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until it starts to brown.
- Remove from the oven and let completely cool before breaking apart. Store in an airtight container on the counter.