Easy Gluten-Free Breakfast Sandwich
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
No one wants to wait too long for breakfast, right? This super simple gluten-free breakfast sandwich will be ready in under 10 minutes. Loaded with crispy turkey bacon, egg, tomato, avocado, cream cheese, and fresh chives!
I added a dash of some Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Seasoning to my mashed avocados. You could also sprinkle some cheese onto your egg too.
You should definitely get creative with your breakfast sandwich! The possibilities are really endless when it comes to a breakfast sandwich, this is just a great starting point.
You could even make an entirely vegetarian breakfast sandwich with some pesto, egg, sprouts, avocado, and tomato.
Looking to make your own gluten-free breakfast sandwich on sourdough bread? You can use my code BRUNETTE5 for $5 off your first order at Bread SRSLY.
Gluten-Free Turkey Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- 2 slices seeded sourdough bread
- 1 egg scrambled
- 1 slice turkey bacon
- 1 slice tomato
- 1/4 avocado mashed
- chives optional
- dairy-free cream cheese optional
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and add in the bacon and cook until it reaches desired doneness. When cooked, transfer to plate lined with a paper towel to soak up some of the grease.
- Turn the heat of pan to medium-low and spray pan with cooking spray. Whisk your egg in a small bowl.
- Toast your bread and mash avocado in a small bowl before or while egg is cooking.
- Pour egg into pan, using a wooden spatula scrape around the edges of the egg and cook the egg flat so you can fold it over in an omelette style.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Remove from heat and start folding the egg over in half. Fold in order to fit on your sliced bread. Sprinkle some cheese on your egg, if desired.
- To the top slice of bread, spread dairy-free cream cheese and sprinkle of fresh chives. To the bottom slice, add mashed avocado and EBTB seasoning (optional). Layer on top of the avocado the egg, turkey bacon and tomato. Enjoy!