Deliciously soft and chewy flourless monster cookies. This recipe only requires one bowl and 20 minutes to make these delicious gluten-free and dairy-free cookies.Jump to Recipe
To keep these cookies dairy-free, I used No Whey’s Choco No No’s as my M&M’s for these Flourless Monster Cookies. I used about two and a half bags for my batch of cookies.
You could also add some additional mix-ins to your batter. Such as nuts, coconut flakes, or peanut butter chips.
Flourless Monster Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free old fashioned oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup No Whey Choco No No's or M&M's if not dairy-free
- ½ cup mini dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in oats and baking soda, then add in Choco No No's and mini chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop – or your hands – form into balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Flatten each cookie slightly and top with more No No's and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 – 13 minutes until edges are starting to turn golden brown.
- Allow cookies to sit on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.