This quick gluten free turkey egg roll bowl recipe can be put together quickly for a weeknight dinner! I constantly have this recipe on repeat. Plus, you can top it off with a creamy chili sauce to add some more flavor.
Gluten Free Turkey Egg Roll Bowls
A weeknight dinner staple! This gluten free turkey egg roll bowl is quick and easy to whip up for dinner. Serve it with some rice and a creamy chili sauce.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- sesame seeds & chopped green onion optional
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp True Made Foods Veggie Sriracha
- In a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat, add ground turkey and cook until brown, stirring frequently and breaking up the meat into small bits, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- After the meat is cooked through, drain any excess liquid from the pan. Return turkey to the pan and place back on stove.
- Add coleslaw mix and stir well.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until wilted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in soy sauce and coconut aminos.
- Remove from heat. Serve with rice. Top with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
- For the sauce, pour mayo and Sriracha into a small bowl and whisk together until combine. Drizzle sauce on top of each bowl.