Do you know how easy it is to make a gluten-free pumpkin pie when it involves a pre-made pie crust? So easy! All you need is your pie crust, two bowls and all of your ingredients.
You combine all of the pumpkin pie filling and whisk together in one bowl, pour into your pie crust and bake. You’ll definitely be ready to impress with this extra easy Gluten-Free Pecan Streusel Pumpkin Pie.
Gluten-Free Pecan Streusel Pumpkin Pie
- 1 uncooked gluten-free pie crust Wholly Gluten-Free brand
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 1 ¼ cups canned coconut milk
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups pecan halves and pieces
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter melted
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the pumpkin pie filling ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the filling into pre-made pie crust.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- While pie is baking, add all pecan streusel ingredients to a medium bowl and stir until well combined.
- Remove pie from oven after 45 minutes and lower oven temperature to 325° F.
- Top the pie with the pecan streusel and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Begin with cooling the pie on a wire rack straight from the oven, for at least 2 hours before cutting. You can continue to cool in the fridge.