Irresistible Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Balls: A No-Bake Delight for the Holidays
The holiday season is synonymous with delicious, homemade treats, but we often find ourselves hesitant to crank up the oven or wrestle with a kitchen mixer. If you’re seeking a quick and easy Christmas cookie recipe that requires minimal effort and guarantees maximum flavor, look no further than our Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Balls. With just five simple ingredients, these delectable no-bake cookies are ready to grace your holiday table in no time. Get ready to impress your loved ones with a heavenly treat that’s a testament to the magic of simplicity.
Effortless No-Bake Bliss: Crafting Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Balls
Creating Cookie Magic with Five Ingredients:
The charm of our Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Balls lies in their simplicity. In a mixing bowl, combine creamy peanut butter with softened dairy-free butter, gradually stirring in powdered sugar until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Allow this delightful dough to firm up in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Once it’s ready, shape the dough into 1-inch balls, using your hands or a small cookie scoop. Place these little treasures on a baking sheet, cover, and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
Dipped in Decadence:
What’s a cookie without a touch of chocolatey decadence? Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 20 seconds to achieve a silky, luscious consistency. Using a fork, immerse each peanut butter ball into the melted chocolate, letting the excess chocolate gently drip away. Place these chocolate-coated delights on wax paper, cover them, and return them to the refrigerator until they’re ready to be served.
Additional Holiday Cookie Recipes to try
Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Balls
- ½ cup peanut butter creamy
- 3 tbsp dairy-free butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Mix the peanut butter and softened butter together in a mixing bowl. Gradually stir in powdered sugar until fully combined. Cover and place in the fridge for about 15 minutes to firm up.
- Using your hands or a small cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet, cover, and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl with the coconut oil, stir every 20 seconds.
- Using a fork, dip the peanut butter balls one at a time into the melted chocolate. Allow the excess chocolate to fall off. Place the chocolate balls onto wax paper, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.