When you don’t have the time or patience for making a batch of cinnamon rolls, move to the next best thing – Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Pancakes! Cut down the prep time by using a store-bought pancake batter. You’ll add the cinnamon mixture to the batter in a swirl while it’s cooking on the skillet. The cinnamon mixture creates a delicious crispy texture and once you top it with a cream cheese glaze, it gives instant cinnamon roll vibes!
Looking for a gluten-free pancake batter? Check out one of my favorite Pancake mixes from Josie’s Best!
Additional Breakfast Recipes you may enjoy
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Your favorite pancake batter
Cinnamon Swirl Ingredients
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 4 tbsp dairy-free butter softened
- 2 oz dairy-free cream cheese softened
- 1 ¼ cups powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Add all cinnamon swirl ingredients in a small bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the cinnamon mixture to a piping bag or ziploc with one corner cut.
- Assemble your store-bought pancake mix as instructed on the container.
- Once your pancake batter is on your skillet and cooking, pipe a swirl of the cinnamon mixture into each pancake, before flipping.
- Add all of the cream cheese glaze ingredients to a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- You can spoon the glaze over your finished pancakes or add the glaze to a piping bag or ziploc and pipe over your pancakes.