These gluten-free raspberry brownie bites couldn’t be easier to make with the help of Pamela’s Products Chocolate Brownie Mix. Take these little brownies to the next level with an easy 2-ingredient chocolate ganache recipe and topped with a fresh raspberry. Let’s be honest, you aren’t going to want to say no to one of these brownies!
Gluten Free Raspberry Brownie Bites
- 1 bag Pamela’s Chocolate Brownie Mix
- ½ cup oil
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup dairy-free chocolate chips heaping cup
- ¼ cup coconut milk see notes
- fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine brownie mix, oil, egg and water (see back of bag for additional recipe options). Mix together until just combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, add the brownie mix to each cavity of the mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownie comes out with slight crumbs.
- Remove from oven and immediately, using a teaspoon, press down on the tops of each brownie to create a small well.
- Once the brownies are cooled, make the chocolate ganache. Add chocolate chips to a small bowl. Heat the milk in a saucepan until it begins to boil. Pour the hot milk over the chocolate chips and let stand for 30 seconds. Stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Spoon ½ teaspoon of chocolate on top of each brownie and top with a raspberry.