This quick gluten-free egg roll bowl recipe comes together quickly for an easy weeknight dinner! I constantly have this recipe on repeat. Plus, you can top it off with a creamy chili sauce to add some more flavor.
Gluten-Free Turkey Egg Roll Bowls
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- salt & pepper to taste
- sesame seeds optional for garnish
- chopped green onion optional for garnish
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp your favorite hot sauce
- In a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat, add ground turkey and cook until brown, stirring frequently and breaking up the meat into small bits, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- After the meat is cooked through, drain any excess liquid from the pan. Return turkey to the pan and place back on stove.
- Add in the garlic, ginger and coleslaw mix. Cook for 3 – 5 minutes, or until wilted, stirring frequently.
- And in soy sauce and coconut aminos. Stir well.
- Remove from heat. Serve with rice. Top with chopped green onions and sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For the spicy mayo: combine mayo and hot sauce into a small bowl and whisk together until combined. Drizzle sauce on top of each bowl.