Irresistible Gluten-Free Chex Mix: A Snacking Obsession for Everyone
Are you ready to embark on a culinary journey that combines the irresistible crunch of gluten-free Chex Mix with endless customization possibilities? If you’re obsessed with this iconic snack or eager to dive into a crowd-pleaser, our Gluten-Free Chex Mix recipe is just what you need. It’s not only straightforward to prepare but also a fantastic option for any gathering. Whether you’re hosting a casual get-together, a game night, or simply craving a delightful treat, this recipe allows you to swap in your favorite ingredients, making it uniquely yours.
Creating Your Custom Snack Masterpiece
One of the most captivating aspects of our Gluten-Free Chex Mix is the freedom it offers to explore your culinary creativity. As you dive into making this snack, you can easily replace ingredients with your preferred choices. Are you a fan of cashews over peanuts? Swap them in! Prefer a distinct style of pretzel or a particular type of nut? This recipe welcomes your modifications with open arms. The key to crafting the perfect Chex Mix is to choose ingredients that tantalize your taste buds. For a fantastic array of add-in ideas, consider gluten-free pretzels, peanuts, cashews, almonds, walnuts, gluten-free bagel chips, cheerios, and From the Ground Up butternut squash crackers. With these options at your disposal, you can create a one-of-a-kind snack that’s bound to become a snacking obsession for everyone at your table.
Additional Recipes to check out
Gluten-Free Classic Chex Mix
- Baking Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- Rubber Spatula
- 5 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 4 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 ½ cups peanuts or cashews or other nuts
- 2 cups gluten-free mini pretzels
- 6 tbsp dairy-free butter I use Earth Balance Unsalted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine Chex Cereals, pretzels, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Place butter, worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic salt, black pepper, onion powder and paprika in a microwave safe bowl. Melt in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until completely melted.
- Pour sauce mixture over the cereal mixture and gently stir with a rubber spatula to coat well.
- Spread onto your prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 45 – 60 minutes, stirring every 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.