Anyone else obsessed with Chex Mix?! This gluten-free Chex Mix recipe is easy and great for a crowd, no matter when you’re entertaining.
You can easily sub out any of the ingredients for something you like better. Peanuts for cashews or pretzels for bagel chips.
You can pin this recipe for later here!
Gluten-Free Chex Mix
- Baking Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- Rubber Spatula
- 4 ½ cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 4 ½ cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 1 ½ cups peanuts or other nuts
- 2 cups gluten-free pretzels I use Snyder's brand
- 6 Tbsp dairy-free butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup Worcestershire
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine Chex Cereals, pretzels, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Place Worcestershire, brown sugar, garlic salt, black pepper, onion powder and paprika in a microwave safe bowl. Melt in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until completely melted.
- Pour sauce mixture over the cereal mixture and gently stir with a rubber spatula to coat well.
- Spread onto your prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 45 – 60 minutes, stirring every 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.