Keep reading for an extra easy gluten-free dessert. Gluten-free and dairy-free mini key lime pies! These frozen little desserts have a delicious crunchy graham cracker crust and filled with a sweet key lime topping.
Add a dollop of dairy-free whipped cream with lime zest and you’ll be set!
Gluten-Free Mini Frozen Key Lime Pies
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- 5 tbsp dairy-free butter
Key Lime Pie Filling
- 2 cups dairy-free whipped cream So Delicious Cocowhip
- ½ cup dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp key lime juice
- lime zest for garnish, optional
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with liners and set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar. Add melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Divide the crust mix between the liners and firmly press down to create even mini crusts.
- Put whip cream, yogurt and lime juice in a large bowl and gently fold together until just combined.
- Divide the filling evenly and level out. Add some lime zest to the tops of each before freezing.
- Put the muffin tin into the freezer for 2 hours or longer until frozen solid.
- Once frozen, pop out and garnish with whip cream. Enjoy!