Looking to spice up your weeknight dinner routine? Give this Gluten-Free Enchilada Lasagna a try! This meal can easily come together in 30 minutes. I enjoy serving this dish with a simple side salad to complete the meal.Jump to Recipe
Gluten-Free Enchilada Lasagna
- ½ lb ground turkey
- 1 ½ cups dairy-free cheese shredded
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes drained
- ½ cup dairy-free sour cream
- ¼ cup canned diced green chilies or jalapenos
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 9 6" corn tortillas
- 1 cup taco sauce
Simple Side Salad
- 3 cups baby spring mix or other preferred lettuce
- ⅓ cup mandarin oranges
- ⅓ cup sliced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp diced red onion
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ clove garlic crushed
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Brown the turkey in a nonstick skillet. Let it cool, then combine it in a bowl with the cheese (reserving ½ cup for topping), tomatoes, sour cream, green chilies, scallions, chili powder, and garlic. Stir together well.
- Coat an 11" x 7" baking dish with cooking spray. Place three tortillas in the dish and top with half of the turkey mixture. Layer three more tortillas in, then the remaining turkey mixture. Place the last three tortillas on top, pour taco sauce over them, and sprinkle with ½ cup cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.