Move over banana bread, because gluten-free cinnamon swirl zucchini bread is here! You only need a couple of medium sized zucchinis and everything else should be a kitchen staple for the most part.
Now how would you eat your freshly baked zucchini bread? With a dollop of dairy-free butter or a drizzle of honey? I went the butter route!
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Swirl Zucchini Bread
- 1 ½ cups grated zucchini 1 – 2 medium zucchinis
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup vegetable or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a bread pan with parchment and coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla, eggs and stir together until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and baking powder to a bowl and whisk to combine. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- In a small bowl combine the cinnamon and sugar for the cinnamon swirl.
- Pour ⅓ of your batter into the prepared bread pan. Sprinkle a ⅓ of the cinnamon mixture over the batter. Add half of the remaining batter and all of the remaining cinnamon mixture. Then top with remaining batter. (Feel free to swirl the cinnamon-sugar mixture around with a knife to incorporate into the batter more)
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.