Looking for a quick and easy afternoon snack? Look no further! These chocolate covered peanut butter pretzel bites will hit the spot. Crunchy, salty, and sweet, all in one.
Keep it on the healthyish side by using natural peanut butter and homemade gluten-free oat flour. I’ve seen a lot of recipes that use powdered sugar, but we’re trying to cut down on sugar here!
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup gluten-free oat flour see notes
- gluten-free pretzels
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate bars
- Combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, and oat flour in a bowl.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into very small balls and flatten between two pretzels. Place pretzel sandwich on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Once all of your peanut butter pretzel sandwiches are done, melt your chocolate.
- n a microwave-safe bowl, break up the chocolate bars into small pieces so they melt easily. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir for about a minute. The chocolate will continue to melt as you stir. If needed, microwave in 10 second increments until all is melted and smooth.
- Dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into the chocolate and place back on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in the fridge or freezer to harden and then enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.