Sometimes you just need a delicious slice of buttery and crunchy gluten-free garlic bread to accompany your meal. Whether it’s with a big bowl of spaghetti or a fresh salad, how can you say no to something so comforting?!
Gluten-Free Garlic Bread
Have you been missing something special from your pasta dishes? Maybe you need to add in this crunchy, buttery, and garlicky gluten-free garlic bread! It's quick and easy to whip with a loaf of your favorite gluten-free bread
- 1 loaf Bread Srsly sourdough bread
- ½ cup dairy-free butter softened
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice sourdough loaf horizontally.
- In a small bowl stir together butter, garlic, parsley, basil and oregano.
- Brush butter mixture on both halves of the bread.
- Place bread on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Turn on your ovens broiler and broil for a minute or until golden brown.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!