Sometimes you just need a delicious slice of buttery and crunchy gluten-free garlic bread to accompany your meal. Whether it’s with a big bowl of spaghetti or a fresh salad, how can you say no to something so comforting?!
Gluten Free Garlic Bread
Have you been missing something special from your pasta dishes? Maybe you need to add in this crunchy, buttery, and garlicky gluten-free garlic bread! It's quick and easy to whip with a loaf of your favorite gluten-free bread
- 1 loaf Bread Srsly sourdough bread
- ½ cup dairy-free butter softened
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice sourdough loaf horizontally.
- In a small bowl stir together butter, garlic, parsley, basil and oregano.
- Brush butter mixture on both halves of the bread.
- Place bread on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Turn on your ovens broiler and broil for a minute or until golden brown.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!