Embrace the enchanting flavors of fall with delectable gluten-free Pumpkin Spice French Toast. This recipe elevates your traditional French toast to a whole new level, infusing it with the warm and comforting essence of pumpkin spice. Whether it’s a crisp autumn morning or a leisurely weekend brunch, this dish is a delightful way to welcome the season. With just a handful of ingredients, you can whip up this scrumptious breakfast in no time. Get ready to savor the taste of fall with each delightful bite.
A Symphony of Autumn Flavors
Unlock the Warmth of Pumpkin Spice:
This French Toast recipe is an invitation to indulge in the quintessential flavors of autumn. It’s a symphony of spices – cinnamon, nutmeg, and the rich notes of pumpkin – that harmonize perfectly with the buttery texture of French toast. By seamlessly blending pumpkin puree into my classic French Toast recipe, I’ve crafted a breakfast that encapsulates the essence of the season.
Elevating the Pumpkin Spice Experience
The Art of Simplicity:
Creating this Fall-inspired French Toast is a breeze, requiring just six main ingredients for the batter. Whisk these simple elements together to create a luscious blend that infuses your chosen gluten-free bread slices with the perfect balance of spice and sweetness. While any gluten-free bread will do, I wholeheartedly recommend trying a generous slice of gluten-free sourdough bread, like the one from Bread SRSLY. The tangy sourdough notes beautifully complement the pumpkin spice, elevating your French toast to new heights. To make this experience even more enticing, I’ve got you covered with an exclusive code, BRUNETTE5, offering you a $5 discount on your first order of Bread SRSLY. Prepare to elevate your breakfast game with this unforgettable Pumpkin Spice French Toast.
Additional French Toast Recipes
Pumpkin Spice French Toast
- 8 slices gluten-free bread
- 1 tbsp dairy-free butter
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 2 tbsp maple sryup
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all batter ingredients into a shallow bowl and whisk together to combine until smooth.
- Depending on the size of your bowl, add one to two slices of bread at a time to the batter mixture and leave for a few seconds to soak and turn over so both sides are evenly coated.
- Melt some butter in a frying pan over low-medium heat. Once melted, add the batter-soaked bread and cook for 4 – 5 minutes until browned before turning over and cooking for another 3 – 4 minutes on the other side. Continue to soak and cook the remaining pieces of bread.
- Divide the french toast slices between plates.
- Top with maple syrup and whipped cream. Enjoy!