Look no further for a festively delicious drink filled with chocolatey protein! When the sugar cravings hit, whip up this easy protein hot chocolate with your favorite dairy-free milk alternative and chocolate protein powder.
Protein Hot Chocolate
Looking for something when the sugar cravings hit? This gluten-free and dairy-free protein hot chocolate will do the trick! Easy to whip up and add on your favorite toppings.
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk or milk alternative of your choice
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder Orgain brand
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place the almond milk in a glass measuring cup or another microwave-safe container and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes until hot.
- Add half of the hot milk to a mug. Place the remaining milk, protein powder and cocoa powder into a frother, high speed blender or use a handheld frother.
- Blend until well combined and pour into the mug.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!